Y Series Dinner x Jing Ze
The ‘Y’ Series represents a collection of iconic classics yet exciting new variety of wines that pairs perfectly with our food at Jing Ze.
Go on a tasting adventure with Singaporean chef Nicholas Scorpion! He has cooked in the forested farmlands of northern Sweden and crafted menus for the Seminyak crowd in Bali. Now, he’s using those experiences to bring Malaysian eaters on a cross-cultural gustatory journey.
In this 5-course wine pairing menu, enjoy beautifully crafted fusion food paired with wine from Yalumba, Australia’s most historic family-owned winery. Discover the range that the Y series has to offer.
[vc_single_image image=”112433″ img_size=”medium” alignment=”center”][vc_text_separator title=”Menu”]
Sourdough / Fresh Smoked Butter
Signature Stuffed Wings / Basa Genep
Yalumba Y Series Pinot Grigio
Liver Mousse / Mulberry / Szechuan oil / Sourdough
Yalumba Y Series Sauvignon Blanc
Shiitake Mushroom Gyoza / Chilli Oil / Crispy Garlic
Yalumba Y Series Chardonnay
Cauliflower / Snake Bean Curry / Spring Onions / Cashew
Yalumba Y Series Sangiovese Rose
Pork Cutlet / Herb Salad / Sambal Matah
Yalumba Y Series Cabernet Sauvignon
Minimum of 2 guests per order!
Dress Code: Casual
[vc_single_image image=”112430″ alignment=”center”]
Please take note that this event is non halal and is restricted to a minimum age of 21 years and above only.
Book Your Spot
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make amendments to the experience without any prior notifications. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket(s) for any reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry to the experience. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.