A Six Course ATAS Journey
Rediscovering authentic tastes, spices, ingredients and produce of local provenance and presented in the contemporary way unique to Executive Chef Tyson Gee, ATAS Modern Malaysian Eatery takes guests on an unexpected culinary journey through the peninsula.
Hand-picked local produce and heirloom ingredients, paired with a touch of alchemy form the base of this resolutely local destination restaurant for KL residents and The RuMa guests alike.
Want more experiences at The RuMa?
Take the perfect culinary adventure for two with “The RuMa’s Complete Dining Experience” exclusive deal! Receive a Diineout cashback e-coupon of RM256, if you purchase all three dining experiences by The RuMa (valued at RM1,006).
“The RuMa’s Complete Dining Experience” encompasses:
– Afternoon Tea at the LIBRARI with a Malaysian twist for 2 persons (Click here to purchase)
– A Six Course ATAS Journey for 2 persons
– Sunday Brunch Buffet for 2 persons (Click here to purchase)
Easily accessible from the lobby’s ingenious grand staircase and on mezzanine level is ATAS, the hotel’s three-meal modern Malaysian eatery.
The kitchen, organically integrated into the restaurant space, forms the base of a de-formalised dining area that celebrates local, artisan traditions in aesthetic, materiality and craftsmanship. Its outdoor VERANDAH complements the offering of the restaurant, which is open daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
SIX COURSE ATAS JOURNEY
Blue Tiger Prawn
Betel Leaf | Charred Coconut Sambal
Momotaro Tomato (v)
Stracciatella | Radish | Seaweed
Cured Ocean Trout
Puffed Tapioca | Local Herbs | Sambal Dressing
Lawas Highlands Red Rice
King Mushroom | Pecorino | Wild Pepper
Tuachu | Passionfruit | Ice Plant
Corn Fed Chicken*
Buah Keluak | Okra | Fermented Chili Sauce
Charred King Prawns*
Cultured Butter | Green Sambal | Coriander
Mushroom | Garlic Flower | Spiced Jus
Pahang Single Origin Chocolate (v)
Mulberries | Sichuan Pepper | Roselle
*Main Course choices can be made upon arrival at ATAS Modern Malaysian Eatery, please take note that the choice of Charred King Prawns is at an additional RM30 and the Wagyu Sirloin is at an additional RM100 (payment can be fulfilled at the venue).
Come and join us, every Tuesdays to Saturdays until 10 October from 6.00pm – 10.00pm!
Dress Code: Smart Casual
ATAS Modern Malaysian Eatery
The RuMa Hotel and Residences, Mezzanine Level
7 Jalan Kia Peng
50450, Kuala Lumpur
Book Your Spot
- We (and the organizers) will adhere to all government guidelines with regards to social distancing due to COVID-19. Any issues in this regard will be handled by the organizers at the venue.
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make amendments to the experience without any prior notifications. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket(s) for any reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry to the experience. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.
You may also like…
Afternoon Tea at the LIBRARI with a Malaysian TwistRM115.00 2 hours 30 minutes Book