Sunday Brunch Buffet at ATAS
Delight in a smorgasbord of seasonal local produce with the ATAS Modern Malaysian Eatery’s new weekly Sunday Brunch. Set to become one of Kuala Lumpur’s top weekend indulgences, Executive Chef Tyson Gee and his team at ATAS infuses culinary creativity into an ultimate Sunday Brunch buffet spread that pays homage to local produce and familiar flavours.
Want more experiences at The RuMa?
Take the perfect culinary adventure for two with “The RuMa’s Complete Dining Experience” exclusive deal! Receive a Diineout cashback e-coupon of RM256, if you purchase all three dining experiences by The RuMa (valued at RM1,006).
“The RuMa’s Complete Dining Experience” encompasses:
– Afternoon Tea at the LIBRARI with a Malaysian twist for 2 persons (Click here to purchase)
– A Six Course ATAS Journey for 2 persons (Click here to purchase)
– Sunday Brunch Buffet for 2 persons
Easily accessible from the lobby’s ingenious grand staircase and on mezzanine level is ATAS, the hotel’s three-meal modern Malaysian eatery.
The kitchen, organically integrated into the restaurant space, forms the base of a de-formalised dining area that celebrates local, artisan traditions in aesthetic, materiality and craftsmanship. Its outdoor VERANDAH complements the offering of the restaurant, which is open daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
ATAS SUNDAY BRUNCH – COLD DISHES
Quinoa and tomato salad
Roasted cauliflower, whipped hummus, mint, parsley, lemon
Penne pasta salad, pesto, olive, pecorino
Snapper carpaccio, capers, chili, lime
Waldorf salad, apple, celery, yoghurt dressing
SEAFOOD ON ICE (WITH CONDIMENTS)
ATAS SUNDAY BRUNCH – HOT DISHES
Savoury pancake, lamb ragout, cucumber yogurt
ATAS nasi lemak, fried chicken, crispy anchovies, peanuts
Duck breast, braised pearl barley, coffee sauce
Classic ratatouille, homemade tomato sauce
Seabass, fennel, granny smith apple, vino cotto, dill beurre blanc
Grilled chicken, bitter herbs, piri-piri sauce
ATAS SUNDAY BRUNCH – DESSERTS
Strawberry and lychee, chiffon cake
Coffee, cream cheese and walnut cake
Clafoutis tart, lime, vanilla Chantilly
Cendol, durian ice cream, gula melaka
Mango panna cotta, mango chia seed salsa, mint
Pavlova, coconut, pineapple
RM380 nett per bottle of Bollinger “Special Cuvée” Brut Champagne
RM780 nett per bottle of 2009 Dom Pérignon Brut Champagne
*If you wish to add on a bottle of Champagne, please indicate under “Add-Ons” in your booking.
*Menu items are subject to change without prior notice.
*Please inform your waiter of any dietary requirements.
Come and join us, every Sunday until 11 October from 11.30am – 1.30pm & 1.30pm – 3.30pm.
Dress Code: Smart Casual
ATAS Modern Malaysian Eatery
The RuMa Hotel and Residences, Mezzanine Level
7 Jalan Kia Peng
50450, Kuala Lumpur
Book Your Spot
We (and the organizers) will adhere to all government guidelines with regards to social distancing due to COVID-19. Any issues in this regard will be handled by the organizers at the venue.
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make amendments to the experience without any prior notifications. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket(s) for any reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry to the experience. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.
You may also like…
Afternoon Tea at the LIBRARI with a Malaysian TwistRM115.00 2 hours 30 minutes Book
Hi There 👋
Let’s keep in touch!
SIGN UP TO RECEIVE SPECIAL OFFERS AND ACCESS TO EXCLUSIVE GOODIES EVERY MONTH!