Sunday Brunch Buffet at ATAS
Delight in a smorgasbord of seasonal local produce with the ATAS Modern Malaysian Eatery’s new weekly Sunday Brunch. Set to become one of Kuala Lumpur’s top weekend indulgences, Executive Chef Tyson Gee and his team at ATAS infuses culinary creativity into an ultimate Sunday Brunch buffet spread that pays homage to local produce and familiar flavours.
Want more experiences at The RuMa?
Take the perfect culinary adventure for two with “The RuMa’s Complete Dining Experience” exclusive deal! Receive a Diineout cashback e-coupon of RM256, if you purchase all three dining experiences by The RuMa (valued at RM1,006).
“The RuMa’s Complete Dining Experience” encompasses:
– Afternoon Tea at the LIBRARI with a Malaysian twist for 2 persons (Click here to purchase)
– A Six Course ATAS Journey for 2 persons (Click here to purchase)
– Sunday Brunch Buffet for 2 persons
Easily accessible from the lobby’s ingenious grand staircase and on mezzanine level is ATAS, the hotel’s three-meal modern Malaysian eatery.
The kitchen, organically integrated into the restaurant space, forms the base of a de-formalised dining area that celebrates local, artisan traditions in aesthetic, materiality and craftsmanship. Its outdoor VERANDAH complements the offering of the restaurant, which is open daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
ATAS SUNDAY BRUNCH – COLD DISHES
Roasted Beetroot, Smoked Yoghurt, Watercress
Roasted Cauliflower, Whipped Hummus, Mint, Parsley, Lemon
Grilled Zucchini, Tahini, Feta, Lemon, Fried Onion
Organic Cucumber, Yoghurt, Dill, Lemon, Olive Oil
Heirloom Tomato, Stracciatella, Basil
Local Fruit Rojak, Tamarind, Peanuts
Jobs Tears, Toasted Almond, Parsley, Raisin, Sherry Dressing
SEAFOOD ON ICE (WITH CONDIMENTS)
Fine de Claire Oysters
TERRINES AND PATE
Chicken Liver Pate, Hibiscus Jelly, Marigold
Local Seafood Terrine, Green Goddess Dressing
Chicken and Leek Terrine, Sauce Gribiche
ATAS SUNDAY BRUNCH – HOT DISHES
MAIN (CHOOSE 2 FROM THIS SECTION)
Grilled Squid, XO Butter, Coriander
Salmon, Grilled Fennel, Salsa Verde
Braised Beef, Mashed Potato
Waffle, Fried Chicken, Spiced Maple Syrup, Caviar
Roasted Duck Breast, Orange Scented Jus, Rosemary
Wellington with Traditional Condiments
Seafood Spaghetti Aglio Olio
Roasted Duck Fat Potato
Potato Dauphinoise, Local Cheese, Thyme
Seabass, Tuak Butter Sauce, Soft Herbs
Grilled Chicken, Percik Marinade, Peanut Sauce
ATAS SUNDAY BRUNCH – DESSERTS
Chocolate Raspberry Entremets
Coconut Crème Caramel
Pineapple Upside Down
Mango Passion Pavlova
Frangipane Plum Tart
Vanilla Raspberry Profiterole
Exotic Fruit Calamansi Tartlet
Dragon Fruit Financier
Homemade Blue Glutinous Butterfly Pea with Homemade Kaya
Bread Butter Pudding with Vanilla Crème Anglaise
Sweet Red Bean Soup with Glutinous Rice Ball
Liquid Nitrogen Ice Cream with Condiments
Durian Ice Cream Sundae with Cendol
Come and join us, every Sunday until 30 Sept, from 11.30am – 1.30pm & 1.30pm – 3.30pm.
Dress Code: Smart Casual
ATAS Modern Malaysian Eatery
The RuMa Hotel and Residences, Mezzanine Level
7 Jalan Kia Peng
50450, Kuala Lumpur
Book Your Spot
We (and the organizers) will adhere to all government guidelines with regards to social distancing due to COVID-19. Any issues in this regard will be handled by the organizers at the venue.
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make amendments to the experience without any prior notifications. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket(s) for any reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry to the experience. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.
You may also like…
Afternoon Tea at the LIBRARI with a Malaysian TwistRM115.00 2 hours 30 minutes Book