A Wine Lover's Guide to Local Food Pairing
Have fun and learn about wine and local food pairing, from Char Kuey Teow to Chicken Rice and more, find out what works and what doesn’t. Discover a whole new world of wine and food pairing beyond just white wine and white meat. Taste some pairings made in heaven with selected wine and food for the week.
Lionel is a much sought after wine & spirits presenter, trainer and host. He frequently presents at launches, tastings and the like. An eclectic wine collector and drinker. He owned and operated the first stand alone wine bar in Malaysia, which was awarded by an international wine magazine for it’s wine list. He will share his knowledge and tips on wine and food pairing in a fun and informative way.
What To Bring
- Desktop computer/pad or mobile phone
- A stable internet connection
- A good red and white wine glass
- Some water
- The selected dish for this week is Fried Rice which we can recommend that you order from Uncle Soon Fried Rice via this link.
- The selected wine type for this week is Champagne or Sparkling Wine, have nothing at home, you may also purchase via this link and get it delivered to your doorstep!
The above are suggestions only but you may choose to just observe but it won’t be half as fun!
Bigger parties accepted on request otherwise a small group is the best. Private groups of up to 6 pax also available.
Book Your Spot
- The ticket price stated above is nett price and for 1 guest.
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make changes, revisions and amendments to the experience without any prior notifications to you. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket for any type of reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt at the venue or online that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued either.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.
A Wine Lover’s Guide to Local Food Pairing
RM38.00 1 hour