Food Handler Course with ASK Training and Consultancy on 15 May
ASK Training and Consultancy are an accredited Training Provider under the Ministry of Health, Malaysia who provide the Food Handler Course which is a compulsory course to all Food Handlers in Malaysia.
- To certify as Food Handler required by Food Hygiene Regulation 2009
- To have a full understanding of the role of Food Handler
- To obtain guidance on food safety and hygiene practices
- To understand the risk of food poisoning
[vc_text_separator title=”Who should attend?”]
- Those who are directly involved with the preparation of food
- Those who come into contact with food or food surfaces
- Those who handle packaged/unpackaged food or appliances
- Personnel in Food & Beverage in all sectors, students working in the Hospitality Industry, Restaurants/Chefs/Canteens/Hawkers and Food Processing organizations
This is a 3 hours classroom session and immediate certificate issued to the participant.
ASK Training and Consultancy is also holding the same workshop on 25 May, tickets can be purchased through the following links:
Book Your Spot
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make amendments to the experience without any prior notifications. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket(s) for any reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry to the experience. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.