There are two dates available in July with two different timings which can be selected on the check-out page!
19 July @ 10.30 am – 2.30 pm
20 July @ 1.00pm – 5.00pm
Ever come across these stunning cakes and only wishing you can make one yourself?
Here’s your chance to learn! Helmed by a professional baker Ms. Chrizzllyn, she will guide you in a small learning class to grasp all baking and decorating techniques, from A to Z. You will no longer need to buy a cake after her classes.
This baking class is also perfect for girl-bonding session with your bestie!
Within this class, you will be able to learn the following skills:
- On-site teaching on how to make and bake soft, non-greasy cake
- Make classic cream that is sweet and stable, so that cake will retain its creamy texture
- Styling technique such as heightening the cake
- Irregular plastering techniques to bring out the retro style
- How to use foil and gold powder to beautify the cake
- Secret tips on applying watercolour smudges technique
- How to enhance support and stability of cake
- How to safely handle flowers for decoration
- Applying various innovative decoration techniques – each design learned are never the same
*Materials will be provided in class and get to enjoy afternoon tea cakes as refreshments
*Bring home your own cake in a gift box
Please select your preferred date (19 July @ 10:30am or 20 July @ 1pm) on the check-out page!
The class only allows a handful of students for better learning experience. Hurry and book your tickets today!
Teaching language: Mandarin / Cantonese