1st Degree - Espresso Foundations with Cottle Coffee on 3 June
“If you want to be a master you must master the foundations”
This class has all the essential pieces to form a solid foundation that you can build your coffee house on. The course is suitable for anyone that has an interest in espresso and wants to learn how to brew it or someone that wants to kick start their coffee career.
It will be a skill-based lesson (practical) with theory explained as we use the equipment, the class will be filled with activities and lots of coffee tasting![vc_text_separator title=”Course Content”]
- Barista Fundamentals
- Evaluation Methods
- Espresso Grinder Functions
- Espresso Machine Function
- Coffee Storage
- Effective Cleaning Methods
- Espresso Dosing Techniques
- Grind Distribution Methods
- Effective Tamping Procedure
- Water Saturation
- Channeling Management
- Heating Milk
- Stretching Milk
- Texturing Milk
- Pouring Beverages
- Cafe Menu
[vc_single_image image=”8970″ alignment=”center”]If you have trouble steaming milk consistently, are unsure of all the correct steps to preparing an espresso, or have never even used a coffee machine and grinder before, then this class you should start with…
Tristan Michael Creswick is accredited with a CertIV Workplace Training & Assessment (AUS), SCA Professional Barista, Intermediate Brewer, Intermediate Roaster (USA)
By the end of the lesson, you will be able to make espresso, steam milk and pour all the beverages in a cafe menu. You will also receive a certificate upon completion!
Lock down your seat today! *if the minimum number of participants is not met, you’ll be notified and placed in the next available class.
Cottle Coffee is also holding the same workshop on 2, 10, 17, 23 & 24 June, tickets can be purchased through the following links:
https://diineout.com/event/1st-degree-espresso-foundations-with-cottle-coffee-on-24-june/[vc_single_image image=”8971″ alignment=”center”]
Book Your Spot
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make amendments to the experience without any prior notifications. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket(s) for any reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry to the experience. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.