Leonardo's & St Hugo Wine Pairing Dinner
Leonardo’s Dining Room and Wine Loft and St Hugo present a 4 course wine pairing dinner hosted by St Hugo’s Regional Wine Ambassador, Billy Brigham!
1 ticket is priced at RM657nett for 2 pax!
Alternatively purchase 3 bottles of St Hugo range and receive a complimentary ticket (for 2 pax) for this dinner! Purchase your bottles here!
Every fine wine is created with passion and craftsmanship. But only St Hugo was created to honour the close bond between a father and a son. Revered for their power and elegance, St Hugo wines are crafted from the finest parcels of fruit from Coonawarra and the Barossa Valley.
Leonardo’s Dining Room and Wine Loft goes beyond simply good food, it is inspired by the spirit of the Renaissance that Leonardo Da Vinci epitomised – a spirit which Leonardo’s aims to foster by promoting a culture of thought and reason right here in Malaysia. Their motto is: “If it tastes good, put it on the menu!”[vc_single_image image=”9382″ img_size=”medium” alignment=”center”][vc_text_separator title=”Menu”]
CREAMY WILD MUSHROOM CAPPUCCINO SOUP
Mixed Wild Mushroom Soup served Cappuccino Style
Jacobs Creek Reserve Chardonnay
GRILLED BUTTON MUSHROOM
with Cheese and Bacon
Slow Roasted Bacon
St Hugo Shiraz
GRILLED NZ LAMB RACK
New Zealand Rack of Lamb served with Sweet Potato Mash, Garden Vegetables, Chili Mint Dressing and Au Jus
IBERICO SHORT RIBS WITH TERIYAKI SAUCE
Served with Garden Vegetables and Roasted Potatoes
St Hugo Cabernet Sauvignon
Served with a Scoop of Forty-Licks Vanilla Ice-Cream
[vc_single_image image=”9383″ alignment=”center”]Get your ticket today as there are limited seats available! Or purchase 3 bottles using the links below @ RM250nett per bottle!
Book Your Spot
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make amendments to the experience without any prior notifications. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket(s) for any reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry to the experience. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.