Olmeca Reposado Tequila exudes a fruity, sweet and citric aroma with a touch smoky and woody smell. It taste sweet with a slight honey flavour and a smoky hint of black pepper.
You can enjoy Olmeca straight up or mixed into your favourite cocktail for an energetic and liberated night with your friends, with an added hint of mystery.
Olmeca Reposado Tequila’s expert and unique production process combines hand-picked Agaves plants, masonry ovens, cultivated yeast and distillation in small copper pot stills. It is aged for 6 months in 200 litre white American oak ex-Bourbon casks.
The Olmeca Reposado Tequila has also won several awards throughout the years which are:
- Beverage Testing Institute, Silver, 2007
- International Wine & Spirits Competition, 2007
- Brussels Spirits Award, Gold, 2007
- San Francisco Spirits Competition, Gold, 2009
- San Francisco Spirits Competition, Silver, 2010