Telmo Rodriguez Wine Dinner At Deuce
Join us for an intimate wine dinner hosted by Julien Bonnard, Brand Ambassador of Telmo Rodriguez.
Established since 1994, Telmo Rodriguez has since been widely recognised as one of Spain’s most talented winemaker. His work in Rioja is based on the search for the soul of the region, returning to the villages where a few special plots express themselves in a single wine.
While Telmo Rodriguez makes rare and limited wines of astonishing character and quality, what is most impressive is that his everyday wines have been equally praised, and widely recognised for the tremendous value they offer.
Indulge in a 5-course dinner menu specially curated paired with the best of Telmo Rodriguez wines at Deuce Dining and Bar.[vc_text_separator title=”Menu”]
Black Pepper Beef Tart
Octopus Borscht, Saffron Sour Cream
Dehesa Gago 2015
D.O Toro (Tempranillo)
Razor Clams, Cecina, Rock Melon, Padron Peppers, Tomatoes
Basa Blanco 2016
D.O Rueda (Verdejo & Viura)
Confit Chicken, Prawn Bisque
Gaba do Xil Godello 2016
D.O Valdeorras (Godello)
Cured Duck, 5 Spices, Plum & Berries Sauce
D.O Ribera del Duero (Tempranillo)
Braised Beef Brisket, Goji Berries, Szechuan Pepper, Angelica Roots, Pickled Onions
Gaba do Xil Mencia 2014
D.O Valdeorras (Mencia)
Strawberry & Yoghurt Ice Cream, Mint Jelly, Shortbread
Upon check-out please select your preferred reservation timing:
Lock in your seat today, to avoid missing out on this exciting opportunity at Deuce Dining and Bar!
Book Your Spot
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make amendments to the experience without any prior notifications. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket(s) for any reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry to the experience. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.