WSET Level 2 Award in Wines & Spirits by AYS Wine and Sake Consultancy
If you’ve always been a wine enthusiast or if you are an industry professional, AYS Wine & Sake Consultancy is organising a beginner-to intermediate level qualification exploring wines this Nov 15 until 17!
The WSET Level 2 Award certification is awarded by WSET London, providing world class international programs in Wine Education.
This Course Is Great For Individuals Seeking Core Understanding of Wines:
🍇Learn about the qualifications and explore the major grape varieties and important wine regions in which they are grown.
🍇Learn about the styles of wines produced from these grapes as well as key classifications and labeling terminology.
🍇Upon successful completion, you will receive a WSET certificate and lapel pin and you will be able to use the associated WSET certified logo.
Dress Code: Casual
This weekend course will proceed once there is a minimum number of participants.
Please take note that this event is non halal and is restricted to a minimum age of 21 years and above only.
Book Your Spot
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make amendments to the experience without any prior notifications. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket(s) for any reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry to the experience. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.