Best Ways to Enjoy Your Whisky
With Scotch whisky you have at home or have just purchased, we will look at the different techniques to drink it to get the full experience that Scotch Whiskies have to offer.
We will also learn the different methods of consuming Scotch whiskies while having a lot of fun. All you will need to know to be a professional whisky aficionado, including some do’s and don’ts.
Join us on Tuesday, July 14 @ 630pm!
What To Bring
- Desktop computer/pad or mobile phone
- A stable internet connection
- A good whisky rock glass and a highball glass
- Some water, soda water, ginger ale
- Any savoury snacks but nothing too spicy
- Your favourite Scotch whisky. If you need to get something, please use this link to purchase from a small selection of A Gentlemen’s Pour – 50ml, available on DiineOut.
Bigger parties accepted on request otherwise a small group is the best. Private groups of up to 6 pax also available.