An Italian Affair Wine Dinner at Markus Restaurant
Join Markus Restaurant and Straits Wine Company Sdn Bhd, as they collaborate to bring you on a tour around Italy this Jan 13 evening.
Enjoy vintages from the different wine- growing regions of the Italian Peninsula, with wine expert Luca Ardiri, who represents some of the best vineyards in the country, present wines from Veneto, Toscana, Piedmont, Friuli and Sardinia, and explains the harvesting and maturation process and what makes these wines great and unique.
The evening’s food pairings for the wine tasting is prepared by Chef Markus and his talented kitchen team, with signature dishes such as Chef Markus’ Crab Meat Pasta, paired with the exquisite Marco Felluga Collio Pinot Grigio Mongris 2017.
Enjoy other lamb and wagyu beef dishes, prepared to complement the bold reds from Sardinia and Tuscany respectively, and served in the traditional Italian meal course style, before everyone winds down with dessert.
As this is a communal seating event, there are no private tables provided. However, the organisers are able to provide an alternative dish if customers have dietary restrictions or allergies.
[vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_empty_space height=”64px”][vc_empty_space height=”40px”]
Col Vetoraz Srl Valdobbiadene Brut Prosecco 2018
Asparagus, Tomatoes, Feta Cheese & Italian Parma Ham Salad
Margo Felluga Collio Pinto Grigio Mongris 2017
Signature Crab Meat Pasta in Pink Sauce Topped with Local Caviar
Pala Cannonau Riserva 2016
Herb Crusted Lamb Rack with Homemade Mint Sauce
Tenute Silvio Nardi – Brunello Di Montalcino 2013
Wagyu Beef Cheek Stew with Root Vegetables
Braida Brachetto D’Acqui 2018
Chocolate Mousse Tart with Homemade Saffron Ice Cream
[vc_empty_space height=”64px”][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_single_image image=”119357″ img_size=”medium” alignment=”center”][vc_single_image image=”119358″ img_size=”medium” alignment=”center”]
Dress Code: Smart Casual
Please inform the organisers if there are any further special requests or arrangements.
Please take note that this event is non halal and is restricted to a minimum age of 21 years and above only.
[vc_single_image image=”119356″ alignment=”center”]
Book Your Spot
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make amendments to the experience without any prior notifications. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket(s) for any reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry to the experience. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.