ATAS Chinese Five & Eight Course Journey
Tradition meets contemporary at ATAS Modern Malaysian Eatery this Chinese New Year Season.
Discover familiar flavours, presented with Executive Chef Tyson Gee’s modern take, with a special 8-course degustation menu. Start off with the house’s Signature Yee Sang, featuring local ingredients such as pucuk paku, betel leaf and sweet plum tamarind dressing, for good fortune this season and the rest of the year.
Enjoy whiskey-aged duck breast with kumquat, watercress and prickly ash powder, a variation on the roast duck commonly eating at Chinese New Year. Then there are variations of other festive must-haves, such as gently-steamed Seabass Fillet garnished with sliced ginger and scallion, with barrel-aged black vinegar
Dine on rice harvested from the highlands of Lawas, Sarawak to settle everything down per Chinese banquet tradition, before ending the dinner on a classic sweet note of Frozen Mango Parfait served with Evaporated Milk Ice Cream.
A 5-course menu is also available, at RM188nett per pax, while the 8-course goes for RM288nett.
[vc_single_image image=”119769″ img_size=”large” alignment=”center”][vc_separator border_width=”2″][vc_single_image image=”119766″ img_size=”large” alignment=”center”][vc_single_image image=”119771″ alignment=”center”]
Dress Code: Smart Casual
Upon check-out, upgrade to 8 courses at only RM100nett additional per person!
[vc_single_image image=”119770″ alignment=”center”]
Book Your Spot
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make amendments to the experience without any prior notifications. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket(s) for any reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry to the experience. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.