August Degustation Dinner at Stoked
August brings another night of degustation dinners at Stoked with Chef TC and his team. This month features another carefully planned menu paying homage to two classic dishes from a duo of culinary titans of French gastronomy, both who have recently and sadly passed on this year, Bocuse and Robuchon. Add-on an additional RM110 per pax for a wine pairing of the below listed wines!
The 4 wines chosen for the night represent a French theme, showcasing a rare Pinot Blanc from Burgundy, a fresh and vibrant red Burgundy from Lamarche from the outstanding 2015 vintage, a Syrah from the iconic Chave in the Northern Rhone and finally a Grand Cru St Emilion, Chateau Fombrauge.
The wines have been priced and will be sold at specially discounted price on the night.
The dinner is also a BYO free night for those of you who want to bring your own wines.[vc_single_image image=”3756″ img_size=”medium” alignment=”center”][vc_text_separator title=”Degustation Menu”]
Rice Cracker, Squid Otak-Otak
Flat Bread of Basils
Bourdain: Escargot & Its Edible Shells
Egg Royale, Beer Brined Ikura
Domaine Henri Gouges Pinot Blanc 2015 (optional add-on)
Watermelon, Salted Pineapple, Tomyum
Bak Kut Teh: Dumpling, Stomach & Broth
Domaine Francois Lamarche Bourgogne Hauts Cote de Nuits 2015 (optional add-on)
X.O. Crab Bao
Mille-Feuille of Chicken, Nori & Milk
Domaine Chave St Joseph Offerus Rouge 2014 (optional add-on)
Bocuse: Grouper En écalles de Pomme de Terre
Robuchon: 72 hours Short Ribs, Façon Rossini, Pomme Purée
Château Fombrauge St Emilion Grand Cru 2012 (optional add-on)
Pickles of Roots, Stem, Leaves & Flowers
Fennel & Milk, Kelp Syrup
Elderflower Panna Cotta, Oolong Foam & Honey Comb
Lacto Cep 70% Cocoa
Sea Salt Marshmallow
Candied Kelp Financier
[vc_separator]Lock in your seat now as there is limited seating available!
Book Your Spot
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make amendments to the experience without any prior notifications. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket(s) for any reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry to the experience. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.