Champagne Barons de Rothschild Private Dinner Kuala Lumpur
Revel in an evening with 4 of the world’s finest champagne and 3 fine wines paired with an array of delectable cuisine prepared for you by The Ritz-Carlton.
This special private dinner hosted by Mr. Frédéric Mairesse, the CEO of Champagne Barons de Rothschild will be held at The Library of the Ritz-Carlton in Kuala Lumpur.
“The three branches of the Rothschild family have come together and given rise to a single ambition: produce a magnificent achievement as each has always done in their respective fields. To create Champagne Barons de Rothschild, the Rothschild family has put together the best terroirs and added their savoir-faire. Drawing from their experience in the sphere of wine, the Barons de Rothschild have once again created excellence. Vision, spirit of enterprise and excellence are the signature of one name only: Rothschild. Mayer Amschel Rothschild, founder of the dynasty was born in Germany in 1744.”
“Champagne customers are looking for other things, the festive spirit, the show, the shining and sparkling aspect of champagne.” – Frédéric Mairesse[vc_text_separator title=”Menu” style=”double” border_width=”2″]
Champagne Barons de Rothschild Brut
Crab Meat Cocktail with Avocado
Cinnamon Foie Gras with Prune Marmalade
Classic Bruschetta with Cherry Tomato and Basil
Champagne Barons de Rothschild Blanc de Blancs
Air Dried Beef with Rock Melon and Infused Sambuca
Champagne Barons de Rothschild Vintage 2008
Baked Fresh Oyster with Lemon Aioli, Scallop,
Fennel Marmalade and Tuna Ceviche
Champagne Barons de Rothschild Rosé
Beef Tartare with Goat Cheese Sun-Dried Tomato and Confit Egg Yolk
Château Duhart Milon 2008 & Château Mouton Rothschild 2006
Fillet of Cod with Braised Baby Gem and Creamy Carrot Puree
served with Vine Tomato Confit
Oven Baked Spring Lamb Rack with Truffle Mashed Grilled Asparagus
served with Red Currant Lime Juice
Blackened Cauliflowers Hazelnut Mayo with Wild Mushroom Gratin
Château Rieussec 2007
Red Berries Mousse Globe with Dulce Chocolate and Strawberry Coulis
[vc_separator style=”double” border_width=”2″]Limited to 15 seats only.
Extravagant champagnes and wines, exquisite cuisine all in a five star setting, do not miss out on this chance!
Exclusively brought to you by Bordeaux Liquid Gold.
Book Your Spot
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make amendments to the experience without any prior notifications. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket(s) for any reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry to the experience. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.