Chef Lam's “Wagyu” of Duck, The London Duck at Chynna Hilton KL
Chef Lam, the Master Chef of Chynna “Rings in Festivities” at Hilton Kuala Lumpur by launching “Wagyu of Duck, the London Duck” voted the World’s Best Duck for its quality.
With the duck’s smooth texture and succulent flesh leaving many critics craving for more, it has
supplied many of the top Chinese and Asian restaurants in London for more than four decades.
Its fame is well known to the country that a term was coined after it: ‘The Mother of all Ducks’.
Priced at RM159 nett (Half-poultry portion) and RM 319 nett (Whole poultry portion) Chynna is here to satisfy your duck cravings!
*Kindly indicate your choice of poultry portion and number of pax in your booking
Tang Style Grandeur.
Featuring a traditional Chinese herbal apothecary and an open dim sum kitchen, Chynna serves delicate modern Cantonese and Shanghainese cuisine. Take a seat and allow our tea master to acrobatically pour you a specially brewed 8-Treasure Welcome Tea through a metre-long spout from his kettle.
Wagyu of Duck, the London Duck
Served with traditional pancake, cucumber, spring onion and chef’s special duck sauce
Come and join us, daily until 31 December!
Lunch: 12pm – 2.30pm
Dinner: 6pm – 10.30pm
Dress Code: Smart Casual
All dine-in experiences will adhere strictly to protocols which include social distancing, hygiene, sanitization and registration.
Book Your Spot
- We (and the organizers) will adhere to all government guidelines with regards to social distancing due to COVID-19. Any issues in this regard will be handled by the organizers at the venue.
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make changes, revisions and amendments to the experience without any prior notifications to you. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket for any type of reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt at the venue that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued either.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.