Chinese New Year Buffet Dinner at Jazz Hotel
Let’s Celebrate Chinese New Year 2020 Jazz Style at the Jazz Hotel Penang at Tanjung Tokong.
Start the Lunar New Year on the right foot, as family and friends gather for a Buffet Dinner on both Day 1 and Day 2 of the Lunar New Year (Jan 25 and 26).
Enjoy a prosperous spread of dishes, from salads to cold cuts, seafood on ice. Mains include classic Chinese cuisine favourites. But you also have a mix of Western and local popular dishes in case you’re feeling “international, with even carving trolleys serving roast sirloin and barramundi if you’re hankering for something off the grill.
And there’s even a DIY Yee Sang corner, just so you can do your own self-tossed Chinese New Year must-have!
As you enjoy your Lunar New Year buffet dinner with loved ones, enjoy the live music performance put on by the Strollers, before settling the meal with classic desserts, both local and international, and munch on classic Chinese New Year cookies to complete the festive experience.
Salad Bar | Plain Salad | Marinated Salad | Japanese | Cold Cuts on the Mirror | DIY Yee Sang Corner | Seafood on Ice | Alto-shaam | Soups
Braised Fresh Mushroom with Pacific Clam and Dry Oyster paired with Garden Green | Lotus Leaf Rice | Crispy Duck in Szechuan Mala Sauce | Crab Meat and Vegetable Cannelloni | Irish Lamb Stew | Chinese-style Beef Steak in Mongolian Sauce | Steamed Whole Fish in Nyonya Sauce | Stir Fried Squid with Garlic and Pepper Sauce | Ketam Masak Lemak Cili Api | Butter Vegetable | Oven-baked Chicken Drumstick Tandoori with Yogurt Dipping
Western | Malay | Chinese | Japanese
Roast Sirloin Steak | Honey Glazed Turkey Ham with Pineapple Ring | Western-style Roasted Barramundi | Condiments
Penang Famous Ais Kacang | Teow Chew Cendol | Assorted Mix Tropical Fruits | 6 types of CNY Cookies | Japanese Mochi | Steamed Rice Cake coated with Coconut | Orange Profiteroles | Tiramisu in Glass | Orange Cheesecake | Fresh Fruits Tart | 3 types of French pastry | Crème Brûlée | 2 types of Jelly | 4 types of Ice-cream with condiments | Chocolate fountain with condiments
*Menu is subject to change
Upon check-out select your preferred date (25 & 26 January) and add-on kids and senior citizens for only RM88 per person!
*4-12 years old & above 55 years old
Book Your Spot
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make amendments to the experience without any prior notifications. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket(s) for any reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry to the experience. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.