Cuisine Boleh's Special Reunion Cooking Class
Cuisine Boleh presents 3 hours of intense cooking fun with 5 recipes together with Guest Chef Monique from Reunion Island!
Come and learn Chef Monique’s 5 fabulous recipes and learn to create your very own gastronomic cuisine, themed in French Island style.
This is a special cooking class, as through her curated dishes, Chef Monique, will transport you to the exquisite island with its volcanic, rainforested interior, coral reefs and beaches. Bring the fiery island and its natural goodness to you![vc_text_separator title=”Dishes You Will Learn”]
Prawn & Banana Flower
[vc_single_image image=”5978″ alignment=”center”]Save the date and get your tickets today as there are limited slots available. Breakfast is included!
Book Your Spot
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make amendments to the experience without any prior notifications. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket(s) for any reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry to the experience. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.