Dining In The Dark
A restaurant in total darkness. A completely new sensory experience.
Override your optic nerves and let your other senses take over. Every sound, every movement, every taste, every breath is an adventure!
It will be a fun game of trying to scoop the food, making sure the drink doesn’t spill and guessing what’s on the plate – with the menu reveal being the highlight of the night.
Dining In The Dark serves a Surprise Menu that is kept a secret so that diners will get to fully-focus on their meal and explore their different senses – except for their sight – and guess what is served to them.
The 4-course surprise menu that includes appetiser, soup, main course and dessert, is rich in flavour and texture to maximise the diner’s dark dining experience.
Be it a romantic night out, catch-up with friends or a family get-together, Dining In The Dark KL will surely amaze and amuse you.
*Upgrade your experience to a Wine Pairing Menu at only RM70 nett per person
Nestled in the heart of Kuala Lumpur’s busy entertainment street, Changkat Bukit Bintang, Dining In The Dark KL is a unique restaurant that promises some very one-of-its-kind dining experience.
With the sense of sight taking the back seat, diners are given the opportunity to appreciate their food using all their other senses. The food in this best restaurant in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia are carefully curated to give diners a fulfilling experience. Great attention is given to the texture, aroma and taste of the food so that diners can explore every aspect of their senses – except for their sight, of course!
OVERTURE – ICE BREAKER
Enjoy our complimentary non-alcoholic aperitif and participate in our pre-dinner games to prepare yourself for an unforgettable experience
Begin your journey with four contrasting tastes and sensations
A duet of flavours to keep you comfortable and relaxed as you await the next discovery
Inspired by tradition, three works of art worth seeing
– You’d wish you could have a glimpse –
A symphony of five different creations dedicated to all sweet endings
*For diners who have allergies or dietary restrictions due to religious or medical reasons, special modification can be made to the menu.
However, dietary preferences will not be entertained as the dark dining restaurant concept encourages diners to explore a variety of flavours, textures and aroma, down to each and every ingredient used in their food.
Come and join us, every Thursday to Sunday starting 5 November until 29 November, from 6pm to 9pm!
Dress Code: Smart Casual
Diners will be seated according to compliance with social distance guidelines for dining. The dinner will take place in a spacious area to ensure diners’ comfort and safety. See our Safety Statement for Coronavirus (COVID-19) here : https://dininginthedarkkl.com/safety-statement-for-coronavirus-covid-19/
Book Your Spot
- We (and the organizers) will adhere to all government guidelines with regards to social distancing due to COVID-19. Any issues in this regard will be handled by the organizers at the venue.
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make changes, revisions and amendments to the experience without any prior notifications to you. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket for any type of reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt at the venue that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued either.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.
Dining In The Dark
RM160.00 30 minutes
A 2 hour experience, every Thursday to Sunday starting 5 November till 29 November
Book from 6pm – 9pm
Redeemable with 34,880 Diineout Points