Hands On Kek Lapis Baking Workshop
Come and experience making the authentic Kek Lapis with Kek Lapis Guru, Latiffah Leh!
You will have hands-on experience on baking this traditional delight with premium quality ingredients and be taught the tips and tricks to making a perfected layer.
Most importantly you’ll take home a 100% original (no colouring and no artificial flavouring) authentic kek lapis recipe!
With over 20 year of kek lapis baking experience, Latiffah has been giving classes on a smaller scale, to friends and overseas tourists from the comfort of her residence living room in Bandar Utama, Petaling Jaya and at local malls.
Enjoy this intimate class – experience the baking process and bonding with fellow ‘students’ who share a love for Malaysian traditional kuih.
Come join us on Saturday, 3 October from 10.30am to 2pm!
(Participants will be served home cooked lunch)
Dress Code: Comfortable Casual Wear
Book Your Spot
- We (and the organizers) will adhere to all government guidelines with regards to social distancing due to COVID-19. Any issues in this regard will be handled by the organizers at the venue.
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make changes, revisions and amendments to the experience without any prior notifications to you. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket for any type of reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt at the venue that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued either.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.