New Year's Day Dinner at Pier 12 Seafood Tavern
At Pier 12 Seafood Tavern, it’s all about starting the New Year fresh, with some fresh seafood, of course.
Let’s celebrate with a 3-course meal at Pier 12, starting with some Seafood Timbales. Shaped like a drum and stuffed with the bounty of the oceans, enjoy the dish with a rich prawn bisque reduction.
Meat lovers don’t need to feel left out. There’s a choice of roast leg of lamb, served with stuffed green pea mash and traditional mint sauce. Or, you could try the grilled jumbo freshwater prawns, accompanied with crab meat and charcoal linguine cooked aglio olio. Both a feast for the eyes, and the stomach of course.
After all the hard partying and rich food from Christmas and New Year’s Eve, surely a little bit of coconut and chocolate mousse, with a side of homemade coconut ice cream is just what the doctor ordered to settle everything down. That pesky weight-loss resolution can always wait till Jan 2.
[vc_single_image image=”117915″ img_size=”medium” alignment=”center”]
So come over to Pier 12, where the talented kitchen staff look forward to helping you start your 2020 with a memorable evening.
Upon check-out select your preferred main course choice.
Dress Code: Casual Chic
[vc_single_image image=”117903″ alignment=”center”]
Book Your Spot
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make amendments to the experience without any prior notifications. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket(s) for any reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry to the experience. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.