Nicolis Wine Dinner at Hilton Kuala Lumpur
Join us for an intimate four-course wine dinner with Mr. Giuseppe Nicolis, Owner and Winemaker of Nicolis as he shares with us his passion and knowledge at Chambers Bar & Grill, Hilton Kuala Lumpur.
Established since 1951, the Nicolis family produces wine from their estate vineyards in San Pietro in Valpolicella (“valley of many cellars”) region in Italy. The Nicolis winery covers over 40 hectares of vineyards in various parts of Valpolicella both on foothills and at higher altitudes, with an annual production of only 16,000 cases.[vc_single_image image=”4359″ alignment=”center”][vc_text_separator title=”Menu”]
Foie Gras Parfait
red wine jelly, sourdough, red vene
tomato chutney, crispy basil
Bisol Bel Star Brut Cuvee NV
Cold Smoked Tuna Loin
broad bean and pea salad, poached quail egg, squid ink tulip, dressed cress
Nicolis Valpolicella DOC Classico 2016
Pink Roasted Duck Breast
cauliflower puree, braised shallots, glazed carrot, green asparagus, black cherry jus
Seccal Valpolicella DOC Classico Superiore Ripasso 2015
Grilled Black Angus Sirloin
dauphinoise potato, sautéed green beans, confit tomato, red wine jus
Amarone della Valpolicella DOC Classico 2011
Baked Fig Tart
red wine reduction, blue cheese ice cream
[vc_separator]Get your seat at the table today as there are limited seats available.
Book Your Spot
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make amendments to the experience without any prior notifications. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket(s) for any reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry to the experience. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.