Suzie Wong Chinese New Year - Dinner & Show
Celebrate Chinese New Year at Suzie Wong, with a weekly Chinese New Year: Dinner and Show till the end of February.
Delight your taste buds with a delectable, multicourse festive menu, as you sit back and enjoy the live entertainment with cabaret shows and live music by DJs.
Feast from a 7 or 10 course meal for 4 and 10 pax respectively. Start off with the house’s festive season cocktail, before tucking into well-beloved New Year staples, with Suzie Wong’s own twist, such as the Abalone Seafood Pot, or Creamy Curry Prawns.
Then end the dinner on a sweet note with Suzie Wong’s take on the traditional Nian Gao, as you are entertained by the festive live performances onstage.
[vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_single_image image=”120435″ img_size=”medium” alignment=”center”][vc_single_image image=”121137″ img_size=”medium” alignment=”center”][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_single_image image=”120436″ img_size=”medium” alignment=”center”][vc_single_image image=”121138″ img_size=”medium” alignment=”center”]
Upon check-out upgrade your 8 course menu to 11 courses (min 10 pax) at an additional RM1928 for 10 pax!
Dress Code: Smart elegant casual. Strictly NO shorts (for guys), NO slippers, sandals, sportswear, singlets and baseball caps.
Book Your Spot
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make amendments to the experience without any prior notifications. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket(s) for any reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry to the experience. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.