The Blend x The Ice Cream Bar
UNFORTUNATELY THIS EVENT HAS BEEN POSTPONED DUE TO CORVID-19.
[vc_cta h2=”EARLY BIRD PRICE!” txt_align=”center” style=”custom” custom_background=”#1e73be” custom_text=”#ffffff”]
RM100 (nsp RM120) for purchases made before 25 March!
No more standard whisky tastings! Chivas Regal is mixing things up and partnering with The Ice Cream Bar (TICB) at Desa Sri Hartamas to bring together two of your favourite things – whisky and ice-cream. Interested yet?
To start, Edmund Tan (co-founder of TICB) will demonstrate how to go about making ice cream. Listen as he explains the individual steps taken to ensure the ice cream the shop makes is of the highest quality. The last step will be to douse the ice cream with Chivas XV whisky before leaving it to freeze for sampling later on.
While the ice cream is busy freezing, ‘The Blend’ will begin. The Blend by Chivas Regal is a fun and interactive experience led by Chivas Brand Ambassador Jasper Epsom. Guests will first learn about single malt whisky and it’s production.
[vc_single_image image=”122871″ alignment=”center”]
You’ll also learn what it takes to be a master whisky blender, a key role in the production of blended Scotch whisky, before you’re given a chance to see if you have what it takes to be a master blender. Under Jasper’s guidance, everyone will create their own blended whisky from several different single malts and grain whiskies which is yours to take home.
To end on a sweet note the event will conclude with all guests enjoying some of the freshly made whisky ice cream and a glass of Chivas Regal. Each guest will receive 2 free pints of Chivas XV ice cream along with their own 100ml bottle of blended whisky.”
Due to the ongoing situation regarding the Corvid-19 this event is liable to be postponed to a later date.
Dress Code: Casual
Please take note that this event is non halal and is restricted to a minimum age of 21 years and above only.
Book Your Spot
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make amendments to the experience without any prior notifications. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket(s) for any reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry to the experience. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.