Wine Dinner with Wakefield Taylors Family Wines at Vantador
Vantador Dry Aged Steak Boutique and Wakefield Taylors Family Wines present a carefully crafted 5 course pairing meal in attendance of Mr. Laurence Lau, Wakefield Taylors Family Wines Regional Director, China and Asia region!
Inspired by the great producers of Bordeaux, the Taylor family begin an exploration across the wine regions of Australia to find the perfect plot of land on which to establish their family estate. On July 20, 1969, their quest brought them to a site by the Wakefield River in South Australia’s Clare Valley. To date, the third generation of the Taylor family are still very much a part of the estate and work tirelessly on sticking to their philosophy:
“We rest on the principle that the finest wines are those made with the greatest dedication and care. Above all our imperative is to ‘respect the fruit’.”
Vantador Dry Aged Steak Boutique not only serves superb beef with an extraordinarily rich flavor and buttery texture but they also pride themselves in giving customers a tenderize and intense gastronomic dining experience![vc_video link=”https://youtu.be/b7DpHSZE_Bs”][vc_single_image image=”9225″ alignment=”center”][vc_single_image image=”9224″ img_size=”large” alignment=”center” style=”vc_box_rounded” onclick=”img_link_large”][vc_separator]
Taylors Estate Chardonnay
Fine de Claire Oyster, Mignonette & Tabasco Caviar
Taylors Estate Sauvignon Blanc
Angus Beef, Confit Shallot, Mustard, Avruga Caviar, Plantain Chips
Tiger Prawn, Red Snapper, Sous Vide Octopus, Avocado, Cream Cheese, Lime, Red Chili and Avruga Caviar
Wakefield Promised Land Shiraz Cabernet
Main Course 1
Sous Vide Duck Breast, Piquillo Pepper Coulis, Ginger Bread Crumbs, Pumpkin, Yuzu Tomato Conserve
Taylors Estate Shiraz
Main Course 2
15 Days Dry Age Full Blood Angus Tenderloin, Jerusalem Artichokes Puree, Pink Peppercorn Ju
Pan Seared Cod Fish, Kyoadkadashi Miso, Mushy Peas, Edamame
Taylors St Andrew Cabernet Sauvignon
Fermented Dark Chocolate Parfait (70%), Black Olive Crumble, Beetroot and Raspberry Coulis, Beetroot Candy
Upon check-out select your choice of Appetizer and Main Course 2 and tantalize your taste buds on 17 June!
[vc_single_image image=”9226″ img_size=”medium” alignment=”center”]
Book Your Spot
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make amendments to the experience without any prior notifications. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket(s) for any reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry to the experience. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.