Yalumba Wine Dinner at Jing Ze
Jing Ze and Monopole present a Yalumba Wine Dinner with Brand Ambassador, Tim Herrmann.
Established in 1849. Yalumba is Australia’s most historic family owned winery. A fiercely independent fine wine producer. Yalumba is driven by the preservation of provenance, progressive thinking, sustainability and excellence.
[vc_single_image image=”9161″ alignment=”center”][vc_text_separator title=”Menu”]
Crab & Papaya Salad
baby gem lettuce, rainforest tamarind
Yalumba Eden Valley Viognier 2016
black garlic, cured yolk
Yalumba Old Bush Vine Grenache 2016
Roast Duck Breast
rawon broth, zippy cabbage
Yalumba The Strapper 2015
Sanchoku Dry Aged Ribeye
king oyster mushrooms, burnt onion broth
Yalumba The Scribbler 2014
It will be a night filled with great food paired with fine wines. So don’t miss out, buy your seat at the table now![vc_single_image image=”9160″ alignment=”center”]
Book Your Spot
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make amendments to the experience without any prior notifications. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket(s) for any reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry to the experience. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.